Bangladesh has arranged a special flight to bring home its citizens marooned in the US amid the global coronavirus pandemic.
- బంగారం: భారీగా పతనం అయినా బంగారం ధర.. వెండి ధర
- ১১ বছরের ‘ভালোবাসা ব্রুনোকে হারিয়ে বিহ্বল
- Consume Zinc and Vitamin Rich products to safeguard from Covid
- Dhaka-5 MP Habibur Rahman Mollah dies at
- మే 20 న అందరూ అనుకునేది ఒకటి ...జరగబోయో సంచలనం మరొకటి
- హెరాల్డ్ సెటైర్ : మద్యం షాపుల్లో టీచర్లకు డ్యూటినా
- Central Govt to evacuate 14000 stranded Indians from
- చరిత్రలో ఈరోజు : 06-05-2020 రోజున ఏం
- అమీర్ ఖాన్ పై వస్తున్న వదంతులకు ఫుల్ స్టాప్
- మందు కోసం గిట్ల కొట్టుకున్నారెంటి.. మీ కడుపులు మండా..
- అంత సహజమైన సౌందర్యం కలిగిన అందగత్తె ఆమె తప్ప మరొకరు
- ఈ పదేళ్లలో వచ్చిన సూపర్ హీరోయిన్స్
- Children are falling ill with a baffling ailment related to
- বানচাল অনুপ্রবেশের চেষ্টা! অবন্তিপোরায় সেনা-গুলিতে
- Temples in Tamilnadu depicts Culture and Heritage of Tamil
- Pakistan Actor apologized for speaking about Death of Sridevi and Irrfan
The government has urged the Buddhist community to avoid gatherings and observe the Buddha Purnima, their biggest religious festival, at home to limit the spread of the coronavirus.
Police officers tasked with ensuring the safety of citizens on the ground are growing increasingly susceptible to the coronavirus as infections continue to trend upwards within the law enforcemen
Habibur Rahman Mollah, an Awami League lawmaker from Dhaka-5, has died in a Dhaka hospital at the age of 78 after a battle with diabetes and hypertension.
One child, 8 years old, arrived at a Long Island, New York, hospital near death last week. His brother, a Boy Scout, had begun performing chest compressions before the ambulance crew arrived.
TK Group has distributed 700 medical-grade personal protective equipment or PPE among doctors of two hospitals battling the coronavirus in Chattogram.
Walt Disney Co estimated on Tuesday that global measures to contain the coronavirus pandemic cut profits by $1.4 billion, mostly from its shuttered theme parks, but said it would reopen Shanghai
The White House coronavirus task force will wind down as the country moves into a second phase that focuses on the aftermath of the outbreak, President Donald Trump said on Tuesday.
The ousted director of a US agency responsible for developing drugs to fight the coronavirus pandemic filed a whistleblowers complaint on Tuesday accusing President Donald Trumps administration o
When expectant women should be filled with joy, a collective concern is rippling through them as the healthcare system grapples with disruptive changes amid the coronavirus crisis.
US President Donald Trump on Tuesday urged China to be transparent about the origins of the novel coronavirus outbreak that has killed more than a quarter of a million people since it started in
আন্তর্জাতিক বাজারে জ্বালানি তেলের দাম একেবারে তলানিতে। এমন একটা সময়ে ভ
The government is not allowing hawkers on pavements though the shopping malls will reopen on May 10 at the risk of an aggressive outbreak of coronavirus infection.
Kishor Kumar Das stepped down abruptly as chairman of Bidyanondo Foundation after religious slurs on social media pained him, but his colleagues have thrown out his resignation letter.
People have begun flooding back into Dhaka after the government relaxed the shutdown over coronavirus with the Eid-ul-Fitr approaching.
All day long, wood coffins are carried in and out of Al-Rayaan Muslim Funeral Services in Brooklyn. What is meant to be a peaceful, reflective moment for grieving families has given way to a chao
Italy plans to give work permits to thousands of irregular migrants to help farms deal with the COVID-19 epidemic that has cut the flow of cheap labour from abroad, a political source said on Tue
One of Bangladeshs largest drugmakers, Beximco Pharmaceuticals, will start production this month of the experimental antiviral drug remdesivir, which has shown promise in fighting the new coronav
Gilead Sciences Incs antiviral drug remdesivir may be approved in Japan for domestic COVID-19 patients when the health ministrys review board is held on Thursday, Japanese Health Minister Katsuno
Justin Bieber and his wife Hailey Baldwin are opening up in an intimate series for Facebook Watch in which they discuss their marriage, their problems and their lives together. "The Biebers on
- Plight of the transgender community amidst
- Sylhets Dhamail: an ode to joy and community
- Block prints for all
- Bangabandhu and
- Legendary MTV VJ Kurt Loder Celebrated on His 75th Birthday by Nostalgic MTV
- Borderlands Movie Wants Cate Blanchett as
- Valley Girl Remake Is Coming to Drive-In Theaters This Friday, Watch a New Sneak
- When Will Marvel Movies Resume Production? Disney CEO Offers an
- Special flight to repatriate Bangladeshis stranded in US amid
- Buddhists urged to observe Buddha Purnima at
- Coronavirus cases shoot up among policemen as lockdown wears
- Dhaka-5 MP Habibur Rahman Mollah dies at