Due to a lack of coordination and support from the health ministry, a good number of laboratories and experts based in universities and government research institutions remain unutilised in the c
- బంగారం: భారీగా పతనం అయినా బంగారం ధర.. వెండి ధర
- ১১ বছরের ‘ভালোবাসা ব্রুনোকে হারিয়ে বিহ্বল
- Consume Zinc and Vitamin Rich products to safeguard from Covid
- Dhaka-5 MP Habibur Rahman Mollah dies at
- మే 20 న అందరూ అనుకునేది ఒకటి ...జరగబోయో సంచలనం మరొకటి
- హెరాల్డ్ సెటైర్ : మద్యం షాపుల్లో టీచర్లకు డ్యూటినా
- Central Govt to evacuate 14000 stranded Indians from
- చరిత్రలో ఈరోజు : 06-05-2020 రోజున ఏం
- అమీర్ ఖాన్ పై వస్తున్న వదంతులకు ఫుల్ స్టాప్
- మందు కోసం గిట్ల కొట్టుకున్నారెంటి.. మీ కడుపులు మండా..
- అంత సహజమైన సౌందర్యం కలిగిన అందగత్తె ఆమె తప్ప మరొకరు
- ఈ పదేళ్లలో వచ్చిన సూపర్ హీరోయిన్స్
- Children are falling ill with a baffling ailment related to
- বানচাল অনুপ্রবেশের চেষ্টা! অবন্তিপোরায় সেনা-গুলিতে
- Temples in Tamilnadu depicts Culture and Heritage of Tamil
- Pakistan Actor apologized for speaking about Death of Sridevi and Irrfan
In a desperate attempt to get the economy back on track, the government has reopened factories that remained closed for around a month in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak.
In a surprising development, Bidyanondo Foundation founder chairperson Kishore Kumar Das announced his resignation yesterday. The notice of his resignation appeared on the organisations official
The government has appointed 2,000 doctors as assistant surgeons in the BCS (Health) Cadre to fight the ongoing Covid-19 crisis.
All educational institutions will remain closed until May 30 on the occasions of Ramadan, Jumatul Wida, Shab-e-Qadr, and Eid-ul-Fitr, said Mahbub Hossain, secondary and higher education division
Counter Terrorism and Transnational Crime unit of Dhaka Metropolitan Police has filed a petition with Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court in Dhaka seeking its permission to show photojournalist S
The government has decided to reopen shopping malls, all types of shops and other businesses from May 10 on a limited scale ahead of the Eid-ul-Fitr.
A journalist, Shafiqul Islam Kajol, disappears on March 10 following the filing of a case under Digital Security Act (DSA) by Saifuzzaman Shikhor. Video footage shows evidence of some people surr
While health officials still do not know when the coronavirus outbreak will peak and then plateau, confirmed coronavirus cases crossed the 10,000 mark with the announcement of a record 688 new ca
The much-hyped Padma Bridge project is likely to miss its current deadline of June 2021 which may increase its cost again, officials said.
This years minimum Fitra has been fixed at Tk 70 per person.
The coronavirus fallout and slumping oil prices may lead to the deportation of up to 10 lakh Bangladeshi migrant workers from Saudi Arabia in the next three to five years, according to the Bangla
Bangladesh ranks ninth in a global league table of 66 emerging economies measured according to their financial strengths to cope under the strain of Covid-19 outbreak.
Canadian company Niko Resources was negligent and thus liable for the blowout that took place at Chhatak gas field in Tengratila of Sunamganj in January 2005 while Nikos Bangladeshi subsidiary wa
Though countries around the world, including Bangladeshs South Asian neighbours, are unraveling and analysing the genome of the coronavirus to better know its nature and behaviour, the country is
Readymade garment factories that have resumed production will be shut down in case a significant number of workers get infected with Covid-19, Health Minister Zahid Maleque has said.
The novel coronavirus appears to be getting a tight grip on the country as the number of infected people reported hit a new high in a single day.
At least 29 Rohingyas, who had been in one of the two boats floating on the Indian Ocean, were sheltered at the Bhashan Char after they reached the shore of Teknaf early Saturday.
UN Secretary-General António Guterres has called for greater protection of journalists who are providing the “antidote” to what he has characterised as a pandemic of misinformation surroundi
As the number of Covid-19 deaths and infected patients keep going up, experts blame it on inadequate case detection and isolation measures taken up by the authorities.
- Plight of the transgender community amidst
- Sylhets Dhamail: an ode to joy and community
- Block prints for all
- Bangabandhu and
- Legendary MTV VJ Kurt Loder Celebrated on His 75th Birthday by Nostalgic MTV
- Borderlands Movie Wants Cate Blanchett as
- Valley Girl Remake Is Coming to Drive-In Theaters This Friday, Watch a New Sneak
- When Will Marvel Movies Resume Production? Disney CEO Offers an
- Special flight to repatriate Bangladeshis stranded in US amid
- Buddhists urged to observe Buddha Purnima at
- Coronavirus cases shoot up among policemen as lockdown wears
- Dhaka-5 MP Habibur Rahman Mollah dies at