The Election Commission last night shifted the Dhaka city corporation polls date to February 1 in the face of mounting pressure from various quarters as the previous date, January 30, coincided w
- Actor Sreenivas Avasarala Latest Clicks Set
- నెమలి పించం రంగు చీరలో తమన్నా అందాలు చూడ
- పవన్ పొత్తుతో నాదెండ్లకు కేంద్ర మంత్రి
- ఇప్పుడు మళ్లీ జోలె పట్టావు సరే.. అప్పటి హుండీ లెక్కలేవి
- ఆంధ్రా, తెలంగాణ మధ్య పుల్లలు పెడుతున్న ఎల్లో పత్రిక?
- బీజేపీ జనసేన పొత్తుతో వైసీపీలో వణుకు పుడుతోంది :
- సరిలేరు ఫలితానికి బలైన బండ్ల గణేష్
- రోజా గారు.. మగతనం గురుంచి
- మున్సిపల్ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో కారు జోరు.. ప్రతిపక్షాలకు
- New ADB President Masatsugu Asakawa assumes
- Rosario upsets J Rock; Eleider Alvarez KOs Michael Seals. Whats
- Rare Rift and Timely Truce: Why Congress and DMK Cannot Afford to Walk Away from Each
- Donations are pouring into Australia. Now
- পাকিস্তান থেকে এসে ভারতীয় নাগরিক হয়েই ভোট লড়ে
- McGregor takes out Cerrone in 40-second
- ঘরে বসে থাকা কর্মীদের ঠাঁই হবে না টিম
Md Atiqul Islam, who stepped down as the DNCC mayor last month to run for the post in this election, pledges to use digital technology to curb corruption and solve civic problems in the capitals
Tabith Awal, BNPs mayoral candidate for the DNCC polls, says if elected, he will work for a facelift of the capital and give his best to improve the citys environment and air quality.
China and Myanmar yesterday inked dozens of deals related to Belt and Road Initiative to speed up infrastructure projects in the Southeast Asian nation, as Beijing seeks to cement its hold over a
Amnesty International South Asia yesterday said Bangladesh authorities must ensure that the legal proceedings against 10 people, including Prothom Alo Editor Matiur Rahman, follow due process.
The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) yesterday announced a 15-member squad, featuring the uncapped right-arm pacer Hasan Mahmud, for the T20I series against Pakistan which will begin on January 24
When the Bangladesh Road Transport Authority introduced what is popularly known as digital number plate in 2012, it made promises of gaining the ability to track vehicles that have been stolen or
Amid pressure on the Election Commission to shift the January 30 Dhaka city elections, Awami League General Secretary Obaidul Quader said his party or government has no objection to it.
The Election Commission will spend around Tk 40 crore for holding the Dhaka city polls on January 30, almost double the amount spent in the previous elections in 2015.
The High Court has stressed the need for preventing financial scams in the banking sector.
Shamsur Rahmans valiant fifty helped Khulna Tigers stay alive in chase of Rajshahi Royals challenging total of 170 for four in the final of the Bangabandhu Bangladesh Premier League (BBPL) under
Forty-seven noted citizens yesterday protested and condemned the filing of a case against Prothom Alo Editor and Publisher Matiur Rahman and nine others over the death of Naimul Abrar Rahat, a st
The Election Commission is under mounting pressure to shift the January 30 Dhaka city election with an Awami League mayoral candidate and the BNP-led Jatiya Oikyafront joining the call for its de
A Dhaka court yesterday issued arrest warrants against Prothom Alo Editor and Publisher Matiur Rahman, Deputy Editor Anisul Hoque and eight others in a case filed over the death of Naimul Abrar R
Majnu, the lone suspect in the rape of a Dhaka University student in the capitals Kurmitola area, yesterday confessed he committed the crime, court sources said.
Traffic came to a near standstill in some areas of the capital after several hundred garment workers blocked Mirpur Road in Shyamoli yesterday morning.
Admitting that people suffered a lot due to exorbitant prices of onion, Agriculture Minister Abdur Razzaque told parliament yesterday that the onion crisis would not recur after the next harvest.
So, someone can be deliberately killed in “crossfire”!
After a battle between seven sides spanning more than a month, the Bangabandhu Bangladesh Premier League (BBPL) will come to a climax today with Khulna Tigers taking on Rajshahi Royals in the all
If you see a lorry on the street, chances are it was built by bolting a modified shipping container onto the chassis.
- “I am eternally grateful to my fans” - Shakib
- Making the best of
- The agony of
- ‘Week of Italian Cuisine in the World
- New Eternals Set Photos Bring First Look at Kumail Nanjiani and Lia
- Martha Stewart Isnt a Fan of Gwyneth Paltrows Vagina Candle, Blames Success on Horny
- Pornhub Responds to Closed Captioning Lawsuit with Some Helpful
- Latest The Batman Set Images Have a Better Look at Colin Farrells Penguin
- Bangladesh set to introduce e-passports on Jan
- Dhaka stocks notch biggest gain since 2013 on PMs
- Fire at Czech disabilities home kills
- Scarred but resilient, a Uighur town clings to its cultural